A fully programmable semi automated clinical chemistry Analyser, designed for in vitro diagnostic use
- Able to perform colourimetric, turbidimetric, endpoint and kinetic assays, the Eon-one is capable of running most routine clinical diagnostics assays.
- Modern and robust European design and manufacture, ensures consistent and reliable results.
Improved Productivity & Efficiency:
- Touch screen operation.
- Intuitive operator menu with on screen display (colour) of instructions.
- Minimal maintenance requirements.
- USB port for back up and data storage on portable memory device
- Store up to 400 test methods
- Up to 5 profiles can be stored
- Touch Screen Operation
- Touch Screen (colour)
- Embedded Eon-one Manager software.