Electrolyte analysis you can count on
All the features you have always wanted in an electrolyte analyzer come together in the 9180 Electrolyte Analyzer. Reliability, flexibility, ease of use and low running costs are combined in a single, competitively priced instrument. You can count on the 9180 Electrolyte Analyzer with its simple, hands-on operation and low maintenance, to go on delivering reliable results time after time.
- Electrolyte results can be obtained from just 95 μl of whole blood, serum, plasma, acetate, bicarbonate dialysate or bicarbonate dialysate, or pre-diluted urine using a simple Yes/No dialogue.
- Several kinds of sample container – collection tube, syringe, capillary or sample cup, and the Roche MICROSAMPLER can be presented to the instrument probe for sampling. All reagents, as well as waste, are sealed in the convenient SnapPak container.
- The Electrolyte Analyzer monitors the amount of remaining reagent and prompts the user to insert a fresh SnapPak container when required. As a safeguard, a built-in sensor ensures that SnapPak has been correctly installed
A two-point calibration is performed every four hours and a one-point calibration with each test, ensuring precision and conformity to even the most stringent regulatory requirements.Reagent remaining in the SnapPak container is displayed for user reference with each calibration. To conserve reagents and maximize efficiency, the 9180 Electrolyte Analyzer can automatically enter stand-by mode during idle periods.
- The 9180 Electrolyte Analyzer gives you a choice of seven different, interchangeable electrolyte configurations to fit your immediate and future testing needs.
- To change the configuration, all you have to do is substitute the electrode and recalibrate. There is no need to change reagents or replace any tubing.