For us, quality comes first!!
At NOBLE DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE, Quality is a Priority.
To ensure you get only high quality testing giving precise results, we undertake the following activities :
• Quality Control
• Surveys from external agencies
Internal Quality Control
Daily internal quality control on all testing systems is processed before commencement of testing. Only after QC tests are pass as per international guidelines,testing is performed.
External Quality Assurance Programs
External quality assessment programs are accepted around the world as invaluable tools used by laboratories to assess the performance of their testing systems. Results are objectively compared to other laboratories using the same methodologies, instruments and reagents. When used in conjunction with daily quality control, these external programs give us added confidence in patient test results.
We participate in the following external QC programs :
• Clinical Chemistry & TDM, College of American Pathologist, USA
• Monthly Clinical Chemistry, Bio Rad , USA
• Monthly Immunoassay, Bio Rad , USA
• Bimonthly Haematology, Bio Rad, USA
• Christian Medical College, Vellore, Clinical Chemistry Quality Assurance Program,
• Erba Manheim External Quality Assurance Program , Germany
• Haematology- ISHTM – AIIMS External Quality Assurance Programme
• Shankara Netralaya, Microbiology
• Periodic Inter laboratory comparisons and proficiency testing Periodic Audits
Internal Audits : We internally audit our activities as per guidelines laid down by ISO 15189 to ensure our compliance to all quality parameters and also check our proficiency in administrative and management activities with special emphasis on patient feedback.
External Audits : we are regularly audited by NABL for our compliance to international standards for laboratory testing.
Regular Training : We like to keep abreast with new developments and techniques, our staff follows a regular training program laid down by Director.